Monday, August 3, 2015

SimpleK12

As I continue of my journey of becoming an connected educator I explored SimpleK12.com. SimpleK12.com is a home of several prerecorded webinars and resources for teachers. I chose to view one of the Blended Learning Webinars since that is part of what I am currently learning about in my graduate class this week. I really loved the seminar and what I learned from the presenter, Catlin. 

Although I found SimpleK12 a great way to grow as an educator, I didn't feel it was the best way to be a connected educator. SimpleK12 stores so much great information and teachers can connect to educators all over the world. However although the teachers are connected the teachers have to make an effort to build relationships with each other and connect. I think SimpleK12 is an awesome tool for teachers to learn and implement new ideas, but so far Edmodo is my favorite way of becoming a connect educator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment