Friday, July 17, 2015

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Laura Baker. I started this blog in 2012 and never made a post. Three years later I reactivated this blog for my one of my graduate school courses. 

I teach 6th grade math and I will be starting my 5th year teaching. I am excited about this school year because I will have two of my nephews. 

I married my best friend in 2011. We both have large families so our wedding parry consisted of 22 people! I have 3 brothers, 3 brother-in-laws, and 3 sister-in-laws. My husband and I do not have any children but we have 8 nieces and nephews and one niece or nephew on the way. 

The purpose of this blog is to share what I find as I begin my journey of becoming a connected educator. I will share what I find and where I find it. I am excited to see where this blog takes me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment